6.14.2011

SHOPPING IN SoHo

I was in New York last week for a quick day trip to spend some time with my sister while she was on the East Coast.  Since we only had a day and have both done the tourist thing in New York, we decided to spend time window shopping in SoHo.  With moving into a larger house in the next few weeks we are going to need more furniture.  I am so excited and have been on the hunt for weeks of what pieces we will need.  So with being in NY I figured it was the perfect place to look for inspiration.  I will share some of our stops throughout the week, but first I wanted to talk about our visit at Jonathan Adler.

Now Jonathan Adler's style is not particularly my cup of tea or so I thought.  When I stepped into the store I fell in love with quite a few things.  The rush that I get when things inspire me had taken over.  So I took some photos and the sales people gave me tear sheets of my finds.  Now I just need to sell some of my ideas to my husband. 



THEY HAVE THIS AS A SCONCE AND I JUST THOUGHT IT COULD
BE FUN IN AN OFFICE



THE CHANDELIER ISN'T EXACTLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR, BUT
I WANT TO KEEP IT IN MY BACK POCKET

I LOVE A TUFTED SOFA






THIS BOOKSHELF WAS MY FAVORITE PIECE






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...