4.14.2011

J. Crew

If you know me or have been in my closet, you know that my dress style leans a little more towards the preppy and conservative.  I like to call it sophisticated preppy.  I live for the button down shirt and to some that sounds boring, but it all depends how you pair it.  White is my old time favorite, I probably have ten different white button down shirts, all slightly different from the other.  You have long, three quarter and short sleeve, ruffle collars, some fitted and some boyfriend style.  I have other colors and styles too, black, navy blue, pink, stripe, chambray, oxford, and plaid to name a few.  They are my year round staple and I will always love them.  One of my store staples is J. Crew and I love their button down shirts.

J. Crew is one of those stores that everything fits the way it is supposed to, quality is good and they are great for someone who is a preppy dresser that likes to mix things up with some pattern and the occasional color or two.  I do not just wear button down shirts, I do wear other things too!  I like bold patterns in skirts, scarves and I dabble in the occasional sparkle too.

Here are some things I found myself fond of at J. Crew these days.

Don't you just love the button down?







Love the tank, I have similar from another store, but I love this sweater!


J. Crew pencil skirts fit really well if you have hips and a bum!




I have these jeans and I love the fit! Big staple for summer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...