5.04.2011

DINING ROOM INSPIRATION

I have been furniture shopping lately, well more like browsing and trying to get ideas of what we will need for our next house.  Surprisingly most of the looking has been my husband's idea and he is really enjoying it.  I love visiting the neighborhood boutiques and looking for furniture, but until we know where we are going to live I don't want to get too excited.  It is different when working on a project concept, but when it comes to actual space I need to know what I am working with before making permanent decisions.  One space I look forward to having is a dining room.  We currently have a tiny place for our dining table we can only sit four people.  This makes it hard to have dinner parties which I love to have. 

So for our next home I would like to sit at least six because I know we will have friends and family over.  It will not be until I find a house that I will I really think about furniture pieces.  For now I thought I would share some inspiring images of dining spaces.
















* IMAGES VIA DECOR PAD
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...