5.25.2011

CLOSET ENVY

I don't know about you but I have a thing for closets.  I try to organize and purge our closets seasonally.  I am one of those crazy people who color coordinates and lines things in order of type.  This makes it easy to find clothing items and know what I have.  Also our closet isn't that big so staying organized is a must.  I have always had closet envy of the huge designer closets with ottomans, dressing tables, shoe racks and pretty chandeliers. Who doesn't want a dressing room to display some of their treasures.

The new house has what I call a MASTER closet.  It is huge! A girls dream, at least this girl's dream.  My mouth dropped and I laughed at how much space we would have when I saw it.  It is literally the size of our guest bedroom.  I have room to put a piece of furniture in the center and a floor length mirror to create a dressing room, I was thinking a island dresser with drawers or an ottoman.  I will most likely not go crazy and put a lot of effort into this space, but I will have it organized and make it a nice dressing room and place to store my shoes!









 




 

IMAGES VIA DECOR PAD AND UNKNOWN SOURCES VIA GOOGLE IMAGES
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...