4.08.2011

ONE OF MY FAVORITE NEW YORK HOMES

Last night as I was perusing through my collection of design magazines I remembered how much I loved the feature of Katie Lee's (formally Katie Lee Joel) house in Domino Magazine (oh Domino how I miss you).  Unfortunantley or maybe not for her she sold the house recently for $11.65 million.  As for the rest of us, we will will linger on the memory of what once was and how beautiful of a house she made along with the help of designer Nate Berkus.  See there is good reason to save magazines!  To be reminded of all the things we love! 










The closet images were shown in Town and Country and can I just say I want a gold leaf closet now!





Also I have two of Katie's cookbooks and they are fantastic!  She is talented and such a doll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...